Wednesday, January 23, 2008

God is FUNNY!!

Today was my first day in class and i thought hey, this is just going to be a regular class where i am most likely going to be bored(just being honest) to my surprise it was so interesting. i have been battling with a couple of changes in my life, including my ministry. i was not understanding why God was allowing so many things that i did not want to happen. And today when the verse in Luke was read i honestly believe it was God speaking to me and letting me know that change is necessary. I literally left class so stunned because sometimes we think that God is going to speak to us through a preacher or through an amazing situation little do we know or want to understand that when God wants you to understand something, He is going to speak to you in which ever way it is going to make it easier for you to know that no matter what His will, will be done. I am definitely looking forward for this semester, but most importantly looking forward to CHANGE.

GBU~Katiri

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last weeks class about Race and Racism was for me shocking. The stories some of my collegues shared about how they were stopped for just walking down the streets at night or washing their car . This has never pertained to me or has it ever occured without an excuse. How they mentioned that because it happens often it becomes normal . Its such a derogetory situation. The only assumption people based on my apperances is they think that I am Indian. I would say that since so many people make that assumption its become normal for me to hear that. I dont feel offended anymore as when I was much younger. After time it gets to a point like does it really matter what your race is?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home